Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Don't Like Where This is Going

I've only about an hour or so till I have to get off ( and I want to spend a good chunk of it replaying Half-Life 2 ) so I'm gonna make this quick. First, if I'm not mistaken, I'm currently one month and one day away from the mid-year exams. Which means.... Well, it means I'm on the express to Happyland. By express, I mean falling into, and by Happyland, I mean a great abyss. An abyss of... learning! Wooo I'm so bored. Yeah, anyway, because of my less-than-satisfactory BM results during my previous exam, I'm going to have to study for an entire month, which is about one month longer than I wanted to.

Next up, later I'm going to Atria to pick up a copy of Medieval II: Total War ( co-funded by Boon Kuan ) and I'm pretty sure it's going to be pure, concentrated awesome. Mmm, awesome. After that, going with Shaun and Jun Yee to 1 Utama. One thing though, for the first time, I don't feel like I need to blog, I'm perfectly content spending my time playing TF2, surfing the net, or using MSN. I'm no longer bored out of my mind. Thus, my postings here will continue becoming more and more infrequent, short and lazy. Such is life.

No comments: