Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blackout

Had a blackout couple days ago. Not fun. At all. It was like Earth Hour, but even darker, because the whole neighbourhood was out, and about five times longer. And hotter, because of the insane lack of a fan. Anyways, we had a weird candle light dinner ( which wasn't very fun either ) and I spent a good hour-and-a-half stoning. Yep, my exciting life. At least well, I wasn't there the whole time ( it started at 4.30, only got back at 7.20 ) and it ended before I had to go to sleep ( sleeping in that heat would've drove me insane ).

Next, had a group discussion on our English Oral test at Claudia's house yesterday. Fun. Not exactly very productive, but fun. We spent three hours mostly goofing off. Those three hours were meant to discuss a ten minute play. And after those three hours, I stayed back another 40 minutes. And we're still not done. Oh, the sweet smell of progress. Add to that the fact that one of our group members didn't come ( one that can scream very well, and for once that's not Boon Kuan ) then this whole thing just reeks of another visit to someone's house. But that's all right. Cos' it's fun.

No comments: