Sunday, April 26, 2009

Much to Do

I haven't been posting all to often recently, but mainly for good reason. I've got a lot to do, necessary or otherwise, that seems to make my time spent blogging obsolete. For one thing, I've just realized that I have a lot of games. Firstly, just got Medieval II with Boon Kuan ( which is just as awesome as Rome - which I still have ) then, I've decided to replay the Half-Life 2 series along with its episodes ( which is about 20 hours long ). Lastly, if I stop playing Team Fortress 2 for an extended period of time, the little mastery I've managed to gain will fade away.

I haven't even mentioned the five or so games that I've currently stopped playing for want of time. Oh yeah, and I'm borrowing Armed Assault later. But all that pales in comparison ( sorta ) to the enormous pile of crap that is going to be unceremoniously dumped on top - the exams. Grr. Three weeks to go. Then.... holidays! Woots. Uhmm yeah. Maybe I'm being a tad overdramatic. I'm not gonna stop gaming for studying; pfft, I'll merely do both at the same time.

No comments: