Sunday, July 5, 2009

Otherwise Occupied

For the next couple of weeks or so, I'm going to be otherwise occupied, with my cousins, my aunt, my uncle and all going to be staying over at my old house. Which almost invariably means less computer time. Which also means more infrequent posts. Not that you care. Anyway, they're both little girls, they're half-Irish ( which means they've got an Irish accent ) and they're seemingly endlessly energetic. And that also means, since there's only one proper shower in my old house, I have to bathe downstairs. With a bucket. You didn't need to know that.

On a completely different note, I've just finished watching Band of Brothers ( absolutely nothing to do with the Jonas Brothers, and I'm glad for it ) and it's every bit as awesome as I thought it'd be, and then a little bit more ( it does, however, have everything to do with World War II, a subject I find more than a little interesting. Seriously, if our History lessons included it, I could finally use all this useless information for something ). Other than that, nothing much has been happening, except overwhelmingly more of the same. What about you? ( see I asked about you, proving that I am not self-absorbed. *cough* )

No comments: