Monday, July 27, 2009

Eyes

I've seen two new movies recently. The first of which is Transformers 2. Although I must say it was pretty fun, towards the end it just turned into a mega-super-crazy explosionathon. I mean, they could've blown up the theater and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Whether that's a good thing, I'll leave for you to decide. Th next movie I watched was Coraline, which you've almost certainly never heard of. It's a complicated, somewhat odd story, so I'll just give you the gist. It's an animation, and it's about a girl who finds a secret door in her house which leads to an alternate version of her life which is the same, only it's much better and everyone has buttons on their eyes. It's hard to tell wether it's a children's movie, because at some parts it's super-crazy psycho-freaky.

Speaking of eyes, after Transformers 2, I got new glasses. My power has gone up quite considerably, from 225-225 to 375-425 in the space of three and a half years. I am quite aware that is not good. But I'll try to make it better. Less computer, more shut-eye... Although as you can see I'm blogging now, but I'll be off, promise. Sorta.

No comments: