Sunday, September 27, 2009

BioShocked

Went to 1 Utama with Brandon on Wednesday. Shaun was mean to go too, but it didn't work out. So it was just the two of us. Which was OK, I guess, but then something went wrong with the movie. Long story short, after a series or ridiculous complications, we paid for the ticket, but couldn't watch the movie. Stuff sucks. It was G-Force, by the way, and I've no idea if it was good anyway. In the end, however, the day was salvaged by having a Ms. Coco Frappe at the Chocolate Lounge ( the best drink, ever ) and then playing Company of Heroes at the cybercafe. All in all, pretty fun I guess.

Then on Thursday I went to Aaron's house. After experimenting for a while with the ridiculously violent Prototype, I went on to try out BioShock. It's an amazing game, and even though I had a madly rushed playthrough, it was awesome nonetheless, like reading a really good book but being in the book, and shooting stuff. And Andrew Ryan is my favourite character in a game. Like, ever. Of course none of this will make any sense to you unless you've played BioShock ( which you haven't ) so I suggest you play it, now. It's better than that Sudden Attack crap you're wasting your life with.

No comments: