Monday, September 7, 2009

Penang

I went to Penang on Saturday, the occasion being my grandfather's funeral. On the way there, we played twenty questions, and I basically hummed every single song that I knew in my head. That killed a good hour and a half. Among the songs included were Yellow, Clocks, Viva la Vida, Stacy's Mom, Ode to Crayola, Ultimate Showdown, Planets Bend Between Us, The Little Things ( Wanted ) and lots, lots more. Stuff like that sticks in my mind. Now you know what's in my head. In my cousins house, we ended up playing World in Conflict ( the campaign anyway ) and I also spent a lot of time reading Reader's Digest. He has hundreds of 'em.

Anyway, met a lot of relatives, including some that I had never, ever seen in my life. A lot of catching up to do. On a lighter note, those of you suffering from chronic boredom may want to download Gravity Bone, a first-person espionage game that's free, is only 20Mb and only takes about 30 or so minutes to complete. Trust me; it's worth it. You may also want to try Death Worm, a game in which you're a giant worm eating those above ground. Soon tanks and planes arrive. Best of all, it gives your score in meat.

No comments: