Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Live 2

I've now recently made Live 2: Revenge of Live. If you have no idea what Live 1 was in the first place, then I suggest you completely ignore this article. So far, the only changes I've made to the basic formula ( which I made as well *smug grin* ) are the omission of those scissors-paper-stone duels and a new "realistic mode". What that basically means is that your fate is now entirely in my hands. No matter how good you are at scissors-paper-stone, I can still make you get hit by a car if you don't look left and right when crossing the road. Ha! And realistic mode basically means I'll just make you life a lot harder. And there's also a new focus on cats, peanut butter, and the city of New York. Those of you who don't know what Live is are probably perplexed by now. Or deranged.

Anyway, I'm almost done with Deus Ex. Yay! The story so far has been really, really good and the game itself has been really, really long. But I'll finish it soon. I think. After that will be Team Fortress 2 ( again ) in which I have clocked something like over 200 hours playing, 45 of which as the Spy class. And I'm still not that good. Don't judge me.

No comments: