Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'll Take Yer in a Fight

It's coming... exams! Which means I am really, really bored. For those of you who share my pain ( all of you, unless you actually find studying a fun learning experience, in which case I would like to know what you're on ) I've found a delightfully stabby strategy game in Flash called 1066. It basically involves a lot of stabbing. And thinking. It's a rare creature. Plus, absolutely free. Google it. And for all you SA freakazoids who won't pick up TF2 cus it's not free, then try Battlefield Heroes, which is also free, and doesn't suck. *gasp*

Anyways, with my recent obsession with The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and all, I, being a blatant freeloader, have managed to read the first five ( or so ) chapters entirely in the store, all without paying a single cent. Which is fun. What I did pay money for, however, is the movie version. Which is OK so far. But the book, that's something else. You have to read it. Not in the way you have to read a History textbook, but more like the way you read the "HIGH VOLTAGE" sign before you touch wiring. In other words, essential.

No comments: