Monday, October 26, 2009

Tagged by Brandon

Getting tagged is essentially a much quicker/easier way of typing a post, requiring little to no thought and/or imagination. And right now, I've just been tagged by Brandon ( actually it was quite a while ago but I just noticed ). You know what? I'm too lazy to do that, it's got 50 freaking questions. Hah! The first time you saw a post start with "Tagged by...." but not actually having anything to do with a tag. Anyway, exams! EGAD! Yesterday, History, and I must say it wasn't as tough as I expected. Well, only because after Pn. Margaret said it was going to be really hard I thought I was going to die on the table. Thankfully, I did not, and it was moderately hard. But the important thing is that it's all over now.

Geography, on the other hand, is not. But I'm pretty sure it won't be as mind-blowingly evil. In either case, the end is near. Not the end of the world, the end of exams! Which is like, the beginning of a new world, with freedom and stuff. Which is fun. Then I've got PMR next year. But I don't care! Cos' this'll be fun! Weeee! *cough* Anyway, just three more days...


No comments: