Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just Ridiculous

I've got a sneaking, lurking suspicion that exams might just be playing tricks on my mind. I've studied more for these exams than I can remember studying for a long, long time. It's rather amazing. Of course, me studying for a really long time constitutes to about half the amount of the time most of you are, and probably under a quarter of some freaks I know. But I still think it's messing with me. Case in point, yesterday night, after my first day of exams, I had a most ridiculous dream. It was sort of a cross between Warcraft ( more like Total War actually ) and Burger King. Basically, I was at Burger King ordering a well, burger.

However, at the some time, I was somehow playing some sort of strategy game involving tanks. Here's the trippy part: as parts of my burger were being assembled, I fought them with tanks. So I've got a hundred tanks blasting away at buns, patties, onions and tomatoes. When I ordered fries I fought fries. Something is clearly wrong with this dream. Anyways, the English paper was pretty good ( thank God ) and amazingly, I did have a faint idea of what potpourri was. Yay! So, all the best, and lets hold on to our sanity.

No comments: