Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yay

School after the exams has since degraded into a spectacularly unproductive mess ( in other words, just the way I like it ) and I honestly haven't had this much fun at school since post-UPSR Year Six. Basically, we've been playing cards, Killer ( which is oddly fun, because I've taken it as my personally duty to kill Jia Min as many times as I possibly can ) and Chess ( in which I checkmated Kylthur, which would be the first time I've checkmated anyone in a long time ). School is just really fun now. For the first time, I actually want to go. If you truly know me, that's an extraodinary statement. Although sadly this won't last long.

Oh yes, and there were also those Talent Show auditions, and most of them ( about one or two ) were pretty good ( although I regrettably did not see Sausages and Mash - best name ever ). I am however, not really in any position to judge, seeing as I'm not particularly good at singing, dancing or doing stuff with that big Chinese yoyo thingy. Anyway, as to what I'm doing at home, I've been watching the first season of Life which is really quite good and soon(ish) I should be going on an outing planned by Brandon ( which is nice because I've planned absolutely everything else ).

No comments: