Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's All Over Again

Yay! It's over! Again! I must say, that was pretty annoying, but not nearly as bad as it could've been. And that's something I should get used to, seeing as there are many, many exams in my future. But I'm going to ignore that for now, because right now, I'm free! I'm almost euphoric right now, and I have every right to be, considering next year will be Form 3. But we'll get to that later. Yesterday, I celebrated my "holidays" with Yong Teng, Brandon and uh, Jezzey, playing Call fo Duty 4, 5, Company of Heroes ( in which I sucked ) and Counter Strike. Oh, and I also got a ( admittedly cheap ) birthday present for Alycia. Happy really quite belated birthday!

The next two weeks of school should be fun. It's everything I love about school ( friends, talking endlessly, and playing Live ) minus everyting I hate about school ( studying, homework, exams ) which should be very fun indeed. And on a final note, I have just finished reading An Abundance of Katherines, which is a book from the same guy who made Looking for Alaska, which is another book I talked about a long, long time ago. Anyway, if you do somehow manage to find either, do read them.

No comments: