Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Situation

From the very moment I started this blog thingy I had a lingering suspicion ( aka, overwhelming certainty ) that this blog would go the way of my Friendster page; ie, unused, unread, unknown ( even to me now ). Even so, there always seemed to be that extra ten to fifteen minutes to kill every time I surfed the internet.

You might seem to recall in a previous post rejoicing because of the fact that I said a new video game I had just obtained would hinder my abilities to post. You've probably stopped by now. Tough luck. The reason I'm not playing it right now is not because of the game. The game is great. It is one of the best games I've played all year.

The problem is starting it. That problem with my computer that I mentioned in that post you didn't read ( ie, all of them ) whereby I cannot so much as click on a game icon without my computer passing out still isn't fixed. How do I play at all then? I have to start and restart my computer time and time again until it realises that I'm not going to give up.

This process takes me anywhere between five and twenty-five minutes. It's been like this for a month now ( though it feels like an eternity ) and the reason it hasn't been fixed is because it's hit this magical balance whereby it's infuriating enough to make me tear my hair out in frustration, yet since it only affects games, it isn't serious enough for my dad to take action.

Those out there who play video games everyday will know how I feel. Those who don't ( girls ) probably won't care. Here's the part you've been waiting for though. I am still certain that this blog will wither and die. Wether it's due to laziness or because I fing something better to do I don't know. I do have two hundred and sixty views, and you could say that's a good amount, but anywhere between ten and a hundred percent of those are my own, because of some pathetic reason, I visit my own blog everyday.

That's about all for now, till the next boredom fit.

No comments: