Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me?

Anyways, now that the exams are officially over, My freedom will officially begin. I've been feeling happier than I have in a long time ( no thanks to anger management classes ) but the fact that I'll be doing it all over again the next year, and the next year, and the next year and the next year, but only worse, keeps me from becoming too ecstatic. What is making me at least moderately ecstatic is my birthday present, belated one month and thirty-nine ( or so ) days.

If all goes to plan, ( it rarely does, but after the exams is the time of miracles, right? ) then tonight, when I go to 1 Utama, I'll finally get what I've been waiting for; a 150 ringgit original computer game ( the first I will ever buy.... legally ) called The Orange Box. It's actually more of an anthology of five loosely related ( but all really very good ) games, and has nothing to do with your citrus-y friends.

To you: yawn, the only games you've ever played are Counter-Strike, DotA, Runescape, Maple Story or something of the like; if you're a girl, none at all. But, in my nerdy world of nerdium, it's something for me to look forward to. That and us going to watch Quantum of Solace on Monday, followed promptly by a Counter-Strike marathon. Interactive and movie violence for the win!

No comments: