Monday, March 30, 2009

Hour of Earth

Yes, it is called Earth Hour but everything sounds more dramatic when it's "..... of .....". Case in point: root beer. Now, beer of root WaHa! I'll never go back to plain old boot reer ugh, root beer again. Anyways, back to the point, Earth Hour, yeah! To describe how it was; in a word: dark. In two words: very dark. In several more words: so dark that my eyes starting to hurt from messaging so I turned on a table light. Okay, okay I caved in, but at least I turned off most lights, right? I mean it's not like they're gonna turn of the lights in surgery rooms. Just sayin'.

Next up, finally got my results for stuff. Turns out I got 12th in class ( out of 44 ) and an 85% average ( it's actually 84.something but shut up ). It also turns out that I'm the highest placed in class to get a "C", that C being for BM, something I will shut up about right now. So yeah, besides the endless projects that I have to wade through and the wall of homework that has to be taken down brick by brick, that's what's been going on 'round here. Exciting, eh?

No comments: