Monday, August 3, 2009

Deus Ex Machina

My Team Fortress 2 has been taking a back seat for quite a while now ( a while in my terms being 2-3 weeks ) because ArmA, the insane soldier sim, has been chipping away at it. Another game that I have begun to neglect recently is GRID, the super tough racing game I described earlier. Although it's a whopping ten gigabytes, however, I'm not quite sure I'm ready to delete it yet. That, and the fact that I only have an 80GB hard drive, explains why I have only 12GB left. But even ArmA may be eclipsed by a game I've just installed. It's called Deus Ex ( cookie if you know what it means and how to pronounce it ). It's a game where, in the tutorial, I managed to blow both my legs off. Needless to say: best tutorial ever.

Apart from that, on Sunday night, I went to Boon Kuan's house to "discuss" our History play about independence. By "discuss" I mean "play foosball" and by "independence" I mean "for one and a half hours". Which was fun. Although in the end we did complete some work ( I wrote one scene! ), it would've been a disaster, if not for Elaine who took it all back, filled in the holes, typed it all out, and printed it. Basically, did what we were meant to do all along.

No comments: