Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Holidays, Half - Way

Half -way through my holidays. Which is nice. They've been pretty good to me so far, and I've even managed to get my KGT finished. Yes, it's dead! But like zombies, you never know when you're quite finished, so I'll keep a shotgun in my pocket ( somehow ) just in case it needs offing. Anyway, on Monday I went to Shaun's house to basically goof around. And goof around I did. One of the first activities we tried was to take his bear-soft toy thing ( named Bu-Bu, by the way ) and throw it at each other as hard as we could. Headshots were two points. It was amazingly fun, counsidering the simplicity. Next I played Crysis on his astoundingly buffed computer with everything set to High and with 8x AA.

On Wednesday, then, went to Elaine's house with Tze Kwang, Boon Kuan, Claudia, Esther and Jia Min to well, er, do Math work. Exciting, is it not? Anyway, we managed to squeeze some fun out of the whole deal, and later found some time to play an amazingly tiny match of football, followed by some odd penalty shootouts. Oh yeah, and Claudia spent a good two hours designing a house in The Sims 2. Right now, I should be going to school to help clean up, but I've got no transport. Hmm.

No comments: