Sunday, August 9, 2009

Woot

"Woot" is now an official word in the English dictionary. Now, if you write it in your essays, teachers can't penalize you. Unless they're grumpy hags. Just so you know. Anyway, eighth August was The Grace Youth Conference. Woot! Ha! Which Brandon did not go to ( rawr ). Anyways, it was great, I took the Starter Kit workshop, then we had lunch ( chicken curry yum ) and then Pastor Henry spoke. Followed by a second workshop ( I took worship, you have three to choose from - or you would have had three to choose from if you went. Yes, you. ) Followed by tea ( which was really dinner - I don't know who eats noodles for tea ). Then there was the Night Rally, which predictably was at noght, where Pastor Daniel Ross spoke. You had to be there. But you weren't ( unless you're Benjamin, Joshua or Rufina ). But you're not. Anyways, to sum it up in one word: woot!

Anyway, we now come to the subject of my birthday. It is on Friday. More importantly though, my birthday party is on Saturday ( by the way, if you read this you're automatically invited ), but even more importantly, that's exactly the same day as Yi Fen's birthday party. This'll be awkward. As Han Jiang ( who apparently is being forced to go to Yi Fen's party ) explained to me on the phone last night, there are three possibilities.
1. We merge our parties in 1U or some restaurant in Aman Suria.
2. Everyone goes to Yi Fen's party and mine is crap.
3. Everyone goes to my party and Yi Fen kills me and I die.
The future seems bleak. A strange discussion awaits.

No comments: