Thursday, August 13, 2009

Today

Today. Do you know what day it is? Why, it's a beautiful Friday, 14th of August! ( technically it'll say 13th August but that's a time-zone error ). More than that, it's also Pakistani independence day! Amazing, you say? There's more! It's also the birthday of Enzo Ferrari, the very founder of Ferrari! You know, the sports car that no one can afford. Oh wait, actually it's his death day. Oh well. And this day in 1969, British troops are sent to Northern Ireland. This day in 2007, the 2007 Kahtaniya bombings kill at least 400 people. I don't even know what that is! What is that!? As you can see, some stuff happened on this day.

Rather more significantly, though ( to me at least ), it's also my birthday! Woot! Happy Birthday to me! Anyways, I'm not really going to do anything today, other than get splashed, I suppose, but tomorrow I'll be going to Yi Fen's birthday party ( yes, I know ) followed by my own "party" on Sunday. Which will very much be a small affair. As in last year, none of the girls are coming. History repeats itself. At least, the annoying parts anyway. So yeah, and happy ( early ) birthday to Yi Fen too!

No comments: