Monday, August 31, 2009

Holidays, The Finale

Woot, dramatic title! It's so like, dramatic, man. I mean, finales are so awesome, and in accordance with the laws of awesomeness now, the holidays should have it's most exciting, dramatic moment right about... Now! Hmm... A tad underwhelming. Sigh. In fact, it is my duty to inform you that the holidays ( mine, at least ) end not with a bang, but with a whimper. That whimper being a big, long sigh. But fret not! For the next month there will be shorter school days! Which means I'll actually be home in time to watch The Simpsons. Like, you know, some real learning. Although after that there'll be some awful, awful exams, at least I had some fun.

Anyways, during the second half of the hols, I uhh... went to the park with Shaun, to er run around, but then it rained. Then on Saturday and Sunday Aaron came over and so I basically spent the whole time watching movies ( and Rowan Atkinson stand-up comedy ) and then playing Team Fortress 2 followed by watching videos of The Chaser's War on Everything ( funny ) on YouTube. It's been a fun ten days, but like all good things, whimper or not; it has to come to an end. *sob*

No comments: