Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Status Report v3.0

Got a couple things to cover here, mainly, my birthday. It was quite fun. Didn't get splashed though, although I can't really say that's a bad thing. Got some gifts, among them being an apple, gummies, a bottle, a Planet Shakers CD, money, some cards and a mobile phone holder for my non-existant mobile phone. The day after my birthday, namely Saturday, was when I went to Yi Fen's party. Woot. We ate pizza, cake, played some games ( I won a PSP game by spamming every single control even though I had never used a PSP before ) went to the park and watched Scary Movie. The first five minutes, anyway.

After that, I spent a solid hour and a half doing my KGT. Oh, KGT. Sigh. Then of course, was my belated birthday dinner! Wee! My sister cooked burritos ( my favourite food in the world, by the way, and I've haven't eaten any since I got back from Australia ) and a chocolate cloud cake with whipped cream. On Sunday, I went ( again with five friends, and again with them all being boys ) to 1 Utama to basically kill time. Watched Aliens in the Attic then played foosball, pool, Counter-Strike and the arcade. Can't really write more now, I've gotta finish up my KGT. Then play Deus Ex. And Medieval II. Yes.

No comments: