Thursday, August 14, 2008

And I Feel Fine

It's the day after my birthday. And I left school yesterday... completely and utterly dry. It was a little anticlimactic but it sure beats drowning. It didn't work, Jun Yee. But on your birthday I will have sweet sweet revenge. On 1st September, you will drown.

Now I've got that out of my system, time for a change of subject. My prediction I made on the eleventh turned out to be half-true. Every single boy I invited confirmed, and yet every single girl canceled. Honestly though, I am not gay.

Yesterday, I also managed to pick my first lock. I've learned two things from the experience:
1) It's hard if you have crappy tools.
2) It's a great way to hurt your fingers.

Well, that's all for now. 1st September, man.

P.S. It says August 14th because I didn't set the time zone correctly.

No comments: