Sunday, August 17, 2008

Not Going After All

As I said yesterday, today I will be going to 1 Utama again to play Counter-Strike with my friends. I lied. Although technically, it's not a lie, because it wasn't intentional, as I only found out I was not going after I made that post. Man that was a long and confusing sentence. In other "news", I will be adding Lucas to my "friends" list because he gave me money at the arcade.

The reason I'm posting this as "news" is because I don't add someone unless they're close friends and they asked me to link them. This was true in the case of Shaun, but not so much for Brandon ( he logged in to my account and linked himself ). Other not so exciting and completely unnecessary updates to my blog will include well.... nothing. I'm not going to add anything else. I'm lazy.

Lastly, I was also quite annoyed at Lee Chong Wei's defeat last night. In fact, annoyed might not be apt so much as "utterly infuriated". *cough*

No comments: