Saturday, August 16, 2008

Status Report

Yesterday, the "party" commenced. If I could sum it all up in one phrase, it would be "better than I expected". Wall.E was a pretty good movie and we kinda had fun in the cinema I guess. After that, we all went to the cybercafe, including Jia Min ( gasp! ) in which Jun Yee and I teamed up in a two versus four match of Counter-Strike against Brandon, Lucas, Jia Min and Shaun.

If I could sum up the match in one phrase, it would be "ownage". We also played foosball in which I also owned in a two versus one match. We also ended up going to the arcade too. And yes, none of the girls came *cough* and as Shaun said "no girls no fun". I found that to be a pretty odd statement though it was quite fun in the end ( as you can read in Shaun's blog ).

As for presents, the only present I did get was a thirty ringgit ang-pau from Jun Yee. Cherish also said she would stop by for five minutes just to hand me a present, but, as I said earlier, none of the girls came. I mean, what's wrong with me? ( besides the obvious ). After our ownage at the cybercafe, we went bowling, in which I wasted two bucks on a new pair of socks because I was wearing sandals at the time. It went pretty OK and I did manage to beat Lucas in the end. How, I'm not too sure.

Well, that's just about all for now. I'm going to church soon, and tomorrow I'm headed off to 1 Utama again for another round of C-S pwning.

P.S. Jia Min owes me RM14.50. Bring more money next time, OK?

No comments: