Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Eagerly Awaited

As I stand here now ( or sit, probably ) I stand ( sit ) eagerly awaiting the holidays. These school days have been sort of nothing but a blur to me, albeit the most consuming and painful blur ever to have existed. The holidays ( one week - yay ) remind me that there is light at the end of this tunnel of repetition. But the sad fact remains that at the end of the light at the end of the tunnel is a larger, more diabolical tunnel. Eek.

Anyways, let's think about what I did during the week ( because the future is madness ). Monday I remember for that ill-prepared ( which basically means unprepared ) talk thingy ( okay, I made it up while I was saying it) that I gave during prayer meeting ( which we now are having every single day regardless of the presence of our leaders, hence the ill-prepared speech ). Tuesday was characterized by not having anything at all of specific importance occur on that day.

In fact, I can't remember a thing about that day, save for the Obama Presidential Inauguration ( at which point I was asleep ). Wednesday must have special mention, for sucking so profoundly. First off with my house practice in the morning, followed by school, in which there was "BM" class which basically involved the "teacher" giving us seven A4 pages worth of summary from some thingy and making us writing all of it down.

Which basically boils down to me as the most astonishingly boring teacher giving us the most appaulingly time-consuming and useless work in the histroy of forever. I didn't even learn a thing. It's amazing how much you can write without understanding a single thing you're wirting, especially when your hand sounds ( and feels ) like a cement mixer. I only remembered two words out of the 300 million or so that I wrote, and those were "meninggal dunia" which is basically what my hand felt like doing.

And then it rained like a crazed giant throwing up on us. Oh, yeah and I'm to do more tommorrow. Yippee ki yay. Here's to a better future, and less crap.

No comments: