Saturday, January 10, 2009

Things Fall Apart

Okay, this is getting pretty bad. The first week of school was abysmal, maybe. Okay fine, tolerable, but I only say that because I haven't started cutting myself yet. Next, is sports practice and stuff, which, if last year's experience is anything to go by, will probably suck. A lot. Sigh. It's only been the first week and I already feel like I've been in the grind-cycle for months. The worst part is knowing what's to come - even more months.

Man, this is sucking. On the bright side, some of my teachers are nice, and the homework at this point is almost manageable, although if that's just the first week, I don't know what that'll say about the whole year. Gulp. Anyways, Form 2 is supposed to be the absolute best year of high school, so I'll try to enjoy it, but if I don't I scarcely dare to think of the horrors that are to come in the following years.

Anyways, got Far Cry 2 right before the week started, and I've really started to sink my teeth into it. Click the link if you want to know. On top of that, Company of Heroes and Team Fortress 2 are still as good as ever; blowing apart all Allied resistance with a Panther/Tiger/88mm Flak gun doesn't get old soon, although after one session of me feeling like the greatest player in the world as a Spy in Team Fortress 2, my skills started getting a little rusty.

Who knows, this may be a good year yet.

No comments: