Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Return of the Grind

Oh yes, but the second day of school and I've already been drowned by all things homework-y. I feel the wall closing in. My freedom sucked away, slowly, but ever so surely. They also want me to read that stupid novel in one day's time. Screw that. When did it all go wrong? And it turns out Jun Yee isn't in my class thanks to some wonderful miscommunication. I'm starting to feel like a lemon that's been cut in half and is slowly being squeezed into oblivion.

Because of the above reasons, I heartily look forward to the holidays. It's like the lemon squeezer sparing the lemon. It's wonderful. But then, the squeezer picks up the lemon again and continues squeezing, as if the whole thing was just some kind of sick joke. But, amongst the piles and piles of crap, there is some good news. Number 1, I'm going to CF this year. Weee! No more Geography and History Club for me!

Number 2, I finally got Steam working again through some friendly forumers. Team Fortress 2 backstabbery, here I come! Speaking of which....

No comments: