Sunday, February 15, 2009

For the Sake of It

I'm seriously just posting for the sake of it now. I don't really have anything that I've been burning to share to the world like a piece of butter being spread onto a jaded slice of bread ( or toast, if that's what you're into ). So I'll just make this off the top of my head. The first thing that comes to mind is Valentine's Day, on which we had SCHOOL which makes me want to asplode. I didn't really do much, but Weng Yan gave this rose thingy that opens up and has a bloody ring inside of it, which probably cost a fortune ( maybe thirty bucks ).

I myself didn't do much, I wrote a comic, but considering that I'd normally do that for no reason at all, it's not much. Next thing that comes to mind is that I watched Bee Movie yesterday night. It was OK. Yawn. However, there was one specific song in the soundtrack that I really liked for some reason. If you can figure it out, I'll give you a free cookie ( that is, if you happen to be right next to me at the time, and I also happen to be holding a cookie in my hand ). I also went to Atria after church, along with Brandon, and had Nando's.

Yum. The thing is, though, is that we got a table with three seats and it was only the two of us, so I said to Brandon that if anyone we knew walked by, then we'd invite them to eat with us. Then Shaun came out of nowhere and walked right in front of our table. Seriously. We had some fun, and Brandon had the amazing idea of pouring a ridiculous amount of Nando's Garlic Sauce into his Sprite. Suffice to say, it was the single worst drink I had tasted in years, if not my whole life. Well, that's about all that comes to mind, so 'till next time.

No comments: