Sunday, February 8, 2009

On and On

The grind is officially grindier then ever. I'm at the end of a three day weekend, but that too is being rendered moot by the fact that this Saturday is a school day. Oh, the humanity. On top of that, Mirror's Edge still doesn't work; I've tried reinstalling my graphics drivers, and I still can't for the life of me figure how to fix it, or even why it's not working in the first place. One thing's for sure, if I can't figure out how, then that's 25 bucks down the ever larger drain of doom.

On the bright side however, Team Fortress 2 is better than ever, and that's all I really need anyway. I find myself shunning all the time I used to invest in other games just to squeeze out that one extra minute of Team Fortress 2 game time. Just as well, as I spent 150 bucks on the thing. I am, also slowly but ( hopefully ) ever-so-surely advancing my skills, especially in the Spy area. It's kinda like sharpening a knife by rubbing it against a fish; it's probably going to get the job done eventually, but not in a very timely fashion. Until then, I guess.

No comments: