Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mirror's Edge

Mirror's Edge, a game I recently bought for 25 bucks. It's about free-running, or parkour, as some of you may know it, typically running away from bad guys with guns. I've said this all before, but now there's one important difference: it actually works now. Why, I don't know. After crashing five times in a row, it suddenly decided to work without a hitch ( I hope ). Maybe it just gave up when it realized I wasn't going to stop trying. Oh well. But one thing's for sure, it's great. And on top of that, I've been having a string of particularly humiliating defeats in Team Fortress 2, so this is the perfect time-filler.

I'm not going to give up on Team Fortress 2, I'll juts play it after Mirror's Edge, which means I'll continue sharpening with that fish. I'm guessing about 90% of you guys won't understand a single word of what I've just said, so I'll switch the subject. Valentine's Day seems to be upon us, although the mood would be anything but exciting; in fact, each day seems more boring, more monotonous than the last. Oh well. On top of that, as far as I know, Valentine's Day was to commemorate the decapitation of someone, either that or gunning down of a man by gangsters. If so, well, Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: