Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Aftermath

I now seem to be in what I can only describe as the aftermath of the holidays. Now you'd think that something that good wouldn't have any bad repercussions, but just as I said that the chocolate bar tastes sweeter than ever after a meal of dirt, so does the dirt tastes crappier, blander and more of a chore to have forced down your throat now that you've once again experienced the joy of tasting true greatness. I am, however, slowly sinking back into the grind, and the holidays will soon be a distant memory, drowned by incessant homework.

Oh well, I can always look forward to the next one. Some things have changed, however. I have never, ever been elected ( as far as I recall - which is hard to determine given how much my mind has decided to suppress ) for any position of any significant importance in any class. But now, it seems, thanks to Jagdev and 15 others ( how'd I get that many enemies? ), I am now the vice president of ICTL class, of all things. Oh well, at least I didn't become the president ( a title held by Elaine, meaning I can just push everything on her ).

And whatever. I also during the holidays had a Call of Duty 4 match with Jezzey ( *twitch* ), Der Cheng ( I think that's how you spell it ), Shaun and Brandon. I got second, but Jezzey cheated his ass off, then denied it, so that doesn't count. Next I also had a Team Fortress 2 marathon with Aaron and Jun Yee ( on the same day, by some freak coincidence ) which was OK, except for the fact that they kept screwing up the chatbox. I also bought Mirror's Edge, a game about free-running, or as some of you may know it, parkour. It hasn't been able to work so far, but I've been told to get new video drivers, which have just finished downloading. Adios.

No comments: