Sunday, March 22, 2009

Aaron's

Slept over at Aaron's couple days ago. Had fun, as always. Firstly, his crazy-shit awesome new computer, on which we played Left 4 Dead, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Mirror's Edge and Burnout Paradise repeatedly. Oh yeah, and Boxhead, too. Other than that, also watched several episodes of QI, a game show where you score points for interesting answers to very hard questions, and lose points for being wrong, and at the same time pathetically obvious.

The only thing I did that wasn't computer related was read Watchmen, the comic which everyone says is the best comic ever written so I figured why not. It was pretty good except for the fact that I only had time to read 10 of the 12 chapters which only makes me want to read it more ( downloading the last 2 right now ). I also, apparently was 2 pages away from the beggining of the super awesome finale. Oh well.

No comments: