Sunday, March 8, 2009

For Now

Several things have happened since my last post. For one the exams are over... for now. Didn't think it'd be that easy, eh? Well at least for now, I can relax, although I can't really say I wasn't relaxing before. Oh well, relaxing's always nice. I'm going to be stuck with exams for the next part of the foreseeable decade, so I better make the most of what relaxing time I can get - and it's only going to get more infrequent.

Next, then. I solved a Rubik's Cube. Finally! Although, I did refer to formulas every second, it still feels awfully satisfying, making for a great punch-the-air moment. So yeah. Yay. Next was I had the most chocolaty drink I have ever tasted in history. It's at the Chocolate Lounge and it's called Little Ms. Cocoa if I'm not mistaken. It's insanely rich. So much so that I think drinking an entire cup would make me sick. Considering how much chocolate I consume on a daily basis, that's an achievement unmatched in the history of Man. Weee.

No comments: