Monday, March 16, 2009

Yes, Seriously

No, I didn't go for CF camp. In fact, CF camp is on right now, and I'm here, blogging, so that'll tell you plenty. I'll go next year. Don't ask. Whatever. In fact, right now I'm supposed to be at Aaron's house, possibly playing Left 4 Dead or reading what is apparently the greatest comic ever to grace the face of our planet, written by the same author as the one and only V for Vendetta, and that's none other than Watchmen. To tell you the truth, I have no idea what it's about other than that I know that guy with the seemingly unpronounceable name that starts with "R" looks cool.

Another thing, although I didn't end up going for CF camp, I did go to church on Sunday, and, oddly enough, ended up getting prayed for by Katy Perry's mom, who is a pastor, it seems. No, I'm not kidding. Wiki her or whatever. Seriously, I'm not kidding. Tze Kwang did an awesome job of not believing me when I told him, which was nice of him, by the way, so you don't have to. I'm serious. I'm more serious than that serious guy you met that you thought was so serious that the entire room might collapse into an inescapeable black hole of seriousness. Seriously.

I'm seriously serious. Oh well, I didn't think you'd believe me anyway. In other, less exciting news, I finally got the OMGWTFBBQ achievement in Team Fortress 2 whereby you kill an enemy with a taunt. Yes, a taunt. Suffice to say, it wasn't easy. If you want to know what taunting a person to death looks like, you could probably YouTube it. That's basically all for now, good luck with all your diabolical "History" projects.

P.S. Yes, I'm serious.

No comments: