Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stuff Sucks

Oh how I hate projects. I always have. Last year's "KGT", the year before that; projects seem to stretch back as far as I can remember. And I'm only 13. What of the future? Shall I become an overworked stressball, condemned to a life of perpetual screaming and/or pulling my hair out? But enough of that, now I focus on what's at hand. And that is: History, the worst of them all, about 25-30 pages of doom, along with "evidence" that you actually did "research". Pfft. Next, Science. The one with the beans and stuff.

Funny story: we need two different sets of beans, so I put both outside. After two oddly uneventful days, one of them got blown away five feet by the wind and landed upside-down in the dirt. And then the beans got eaten by what I can only assume was the giant swarm of ants gathered around them. So then I replanted them, but now one set of beans was two days older than the other. Thus, I took out a third container, and planted more beans in there. And I put it indoors this time. Not taking any chances there. Oh wait, it's not funny, it's just a waste of time.

Next up, Civics. That's actually in a group, so I'm not too worried about that. Same goes for the English oral test which is in groups of 7. We're apparently gonna do a play which is some sort of spoof of random movies and screwed up so badly, people are either going to laugh or cry. Whatever, sorting everything out over the weekend anyway, so I don't really mind. All in all, it's been a stressful few weeks, but nothing that can't be solved by a TF2 marathon.

No comments: