Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's All Over

It's all freaking over. It's finally gone. The exams, my friend, have come to a glorious end, paving the way for our unrestricted freedom, freedom so incredibly sweet I may go completely insane ( not that I wasn't already insane before ). Still, it shall be pure awesomeness, pure, unadulterated fun. Hmm. Actually that was all just a lie. Exams never end. It goes in a vicious cycle of exams - studies - exams - studies, etc. and when school is finally over ( I don't just mean holidays, I mean everything ) then the cycle still aint much different - work - project - work - project - paycheck - enduring yelling from boss.

But that doesn't mean we can't still enjoy the fun moments of this vicious cycle. Few they may be, but that's just ever more the reason to enjoy them that much more. So here, before me, are two weeks. And I shall do everything in my power to ensure that their concentrated awesomeness will be enough to last me all the way until the end-of-year exam. Failure will result in insanity. Well, at least more insanity. Anyways, if you're looking to kill time, two things I might suggest; the first, a game called Plants Vs Zombies.

In which you lay out an elaborate garden in order to halt a groaning, brain-hungry zombie horde. Yes. The second is a quite frankly awesome video based on a quite frankly awesome game, Team Fortress 2. It's sad that noone else in this school will pay for their games and thus I have practically noone that I know to play against. But whatever, watch this video and have a ridiculously happy holidays - you'll need it.

No comments: