Sunday, May 31, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

There's stuff that happened, went to 1 Utama yesterday with Shaun and Jun Yee and basically wasted a heck of a lot of time ( c'mon, it's the holidays ) playing Counter-Strike, foosball, pool, eating at Subway, Burger King, and yelling at each other. Good times. Should try it again. Next up is I'm going to Penang tomorrow. Not really something that I really ever wanted to do ( I personally think that 5 hour bus rides are just about the most boring thing in existence ) but at least my cousin there has two computers, and I forsee a heck of a lot more time-wasting. I do that quite often.

Later, Shaun's coming to my house. Woots. Gonna do stuff I guess. And there's more too. Aaron's house during the weekend, footsall one of these days with Boon Kuan, a PA outing on another as-of-yet undisclosed date, and someone's secret birthday party surprise thingy. I suppose it's tecnically not secret if I mention it here, but noone reads this stuff anyway; as you can see, I'm writing with the consistency and elegant literary flow of a drunkard. Well I'm not drunk. Drunk with power maybe. By power I mean freedom. By freedom I mean wasting time. I bid you good day!

No comments: