Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What's That Thing?

There's that thing you know, that's coming up - oh yeah, exams. Which is like, tomorrow. Although I must say that I'd rather spend my time thinking about what to do during the holidays than worrying like a madman ( which I have, mind you ). First off, probably going to 1 Utama some day with Jun Yee. Secondly, I'll try to arrange something with Shaun in the cybercafe, and hopefully Jezzey won't make an uninvited visit. I might also be going to Penang, but in all actuality I don't really want to. Beyond that, I don't really have any plans, save for the usual routine.

And that usual routine goes something like this: wake up, watch TV, brush teeth ( a tad late, I know ), eat lunch, watch more TV, if I'm in my old house then go online, then eat dinner ( see the progress? ), followed by uhmm - TV, then reading a newspaper or magazine or pamphlet or something followed by sleep. Rinse and repeat. I've gotta find stuff to do. Possibly a footsal match in there somewhere, or a trip to outer space. Or maybe Spain. I've always been fond of Paris, I just need the money; anyone interested in funding me, call 03-61575814. Now!

No comments: