Sunday, May 24, 2009

Midst

This will be my only post from the middle of the exams. In case you haven't noticed, I've now started to post once every five days, which makes me wonder if anyone of you can ( or even want to ) read this, considering the odd timing. And on the subject of that, I've got my 888th page view. Is that lucky or something? Anyways, as for how the exams are going right now, they're alright. They've not been particularly good ( or bad ), but I think the definitive statement of wether they are will only come on results day, a day which is ( thankfully ) after our glorious two-week holiday.

Which brings me to the subject of what I'm most looking forward to right now. It's so close I can smell it, like, say, chocolate cake. But it's divided by a chasm of pain, frustration and ridiculous amounts of annoyingness. But it will be the greatest chocolate cake I've had in ages, and for that it'll be worth it. Almost. As for my computer schedule, the exams haven't really changed that much, at all. The only time when I really use the computer less is during the holidays, on account of the large amount of time I'll spend in the new house. So, to sum it all up, exams are OK, holidays are great, I still use the computer and I'm really bored now. Adios.

No comments: