Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stressball

I want a stressball. You know those rubbery yellow balls that you squeeze like a madman until you're not stressed anymore? Yeah. Squeezing other stuff just isn't that satisfying. Squeezing books is boring. Squeezing rocks just hurts. Squeezing scissors really hurts. But really, it's the cause of all this stress that's really ticking me off - exams. Well, duh. The insane thing is that, I never used to a damn about stuff like this. Now I'm turning into a stressball, slowly accumulating stress and going insane. I did study though. A bit. But here I am blogging, so that should tell you plenty.

Ah, yesterday. Yesterday was fun. Six free periods were good. The first three were a tad anticlimactic, but the last three ( KH period ) were freaking awesome. Since it was only the boys, we decided to spend the time playing a game, which we did for almost one and a half hours. I won't go into details, but suffice to say it was astonishingly stupid and incredibly fun at the same time. If you want to know, ask Kylthur. Well, as for the exams, I guess all I have to say is all the best. So yeah, all the best, just think happy thoughts.

No comments: