Monday, May 4, 2009

Odd Things

Some odd things have been going on lately. First of which is the fact that my garbage hasn't been picked up in eleven freaking days. It's freaking ridiculous. Now, we have to cart down trash from my new house to my old house to get it picked up there. Yes, we're ferrying crap in our car. But I mean seriously, why won't they pick up the bloody rubbish? I can't possibly imagine how they would have something better to do, considering that is their job. Oh yeah, and it reeks. I'm not going out. For a long time.

Next, went to Boon Kuan's to play footsal on Labour Day ( no idea what that means ) and it was pretty darn fun, considering that was the first time I'd played footsal in years. Also, as evidenced by his fashionable new sling and inability to write, Jia Min ( who was the goalie ) got slammed in the hand by an ( apparently ) very fast ball. He then proceeded to spend the rest of the match crouching in the corner. He now has to write with his left hand ( I told him not to write anything at all, but he insists ) with suitably hilarious results. Bless.

No comments: