Monday, June 8, 2009

Bake

I'm going baking. At Tze Kwangs house. We shall bake a cake, followed by rum balls ( without the rum, I'm told ) and they shall be used for human consumption. And I shall be helping them. Oh dear. Wish me luck, I'll need it. Then tomorrow I'll be going for a party to eat said cake ( I hope the person the party is for doesn't read this ) and then on the day after that I'm going to Genting with family. All my hopes are that it'll be freaking awesome. Then there's a chance on the day after that I'll be coing to a cybercafe with Shaun and Brandon. Weee.

On another, more ominous note; I've installed ( with the help of Shaun ) Frozen Throne on my computer. I hope I'll play Gem Tower Defense more than DotA; as I have already given Shaun permission to kill me, should I become obsessed with it. It's a strange state of affairs, as soon as I start playing DotA, Shaun stops ( as I've told him to do for the past two years ). While we're still on the subject of things you can do to waste your time, I'd like to recommend Hedgehog Launch, a game about using catapults and rockets to launch a hedgehog into space. Seriously. Google it, it's free.

No comments: