Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Time and Place

I've just finished Braid, the aforementioned cross-over between Mario and time-travel. And the ending was... deep. You should play it, and feel the brain strain. I've never used so many parts of my head at once, no, not even when studying for exams. Although technically I did cheat a bit ( c'mon, in a game that hard, a few walkthroughs here and there can't hurt, right? ) but what have technicalities ever done for us, eh? Anyways, the ArmA download, after an amazing 100kb/s start, has fizzled down to a measly 10 or so kb/s. This could take a while. And I've also finished Plants vs Zombies, having defeated the ginourmous robot-zombie mega boss. With melons. Yes.

I've also now got my position in class. Overall I think I did about the same as the beggining of year exam, although the non-C for BM was very welcome. In the end I got a percentage of 85 or 86 or something and a total position of *drumroll* 13th. Shut up, I know you're probably ridiculously smart, but thirteen is a lucky number ( right? ). All in all, I'm pretty happy with my results, and once again, Jia Min, Boon Kuan and I are the top three boys in our class ( although with only 15 boys in our class, that wasn't really tough to pull off. Still, don't ruin my moment. )

No comments: