Sunday, June 7, 2009

Infrequent

As you may have noticed, I'm trying to keep the number of posts I make in a month at a minimum of six. This is getting progressively harder to maintain, as I actually start doing stuff. This is the first time I've posted in a week, and it seems fitting to tell you how the holidays are going. In one word; well. In two words; quite well. So here's a basic list of how things went down - Monday, Shaun came over, played computer games a lot; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - in Penang with my cousin played computer games a lot. Friday - stayed at home doing nothing; Saturday and Sunday - went to Aaron's house, played more computer games.

I think I should take it easy on the games side of things; although considering the fact that I'm on a computer right now, that might be hard to maintain. And another thing - I played DotA for the first time. This is the point that many of you may have expected me to have found the Holy Grail of computer games, and to subsequently bow down before its awesomeness; thus throwing away any sense of dignity I once had. But I won't. Because it's not awesome. It's okay. What is awesome ( in a sad way ), is how many people readily throw their lives away to play more and more of this sadly addictive game.

But I'm not addicted. Honest. In fact, I think I better stop playing while I still suck; God forbid I actually become good at it and then become addicted. What is pretty awesome though, is Gem Tower Defense. If you haven't played it, you should, and very likely could considering you already have a 100% chance ( if you're a boy, anyway ) of owning Warcraft III; and playing it excessively every day. Maybe I'm being a bit stereotypical. Oh well, get used to it.

No comments: