Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Start

The holidays have ended, and I've been rudely awakened by a splash of water ( or acid ) and have come to the sobering conclusion that yes, I'm in school. Darn. Ah well. My results have actually been pretty good so far, especially the fact that I didn't get a C for BM ( thank God ).Other than that, nothing much else has happened. We sang a song about mushrooms, played a game about farming ( and burning ), and stoned quite a bit. Not the apocalypse I was fearing, but as always, I can't wait for the holidays. I never can.

Next up is Sports day. Most of you will be in a Practice thingy ( I don't really know ) as I speak ( or write ). But to me, that simply means a free day today. Awesome. And I'm not going for Sports Day. I don't like marching. I don't know why I even tried. Although now, I can beat Jia Min in a one on one race. HA! And I just got this game called Braid, sorta like Mario with time travel; which I'll be getting to right... about.... now.

No comments: