Sunday, July 27, 2008

Chocolate Heaven

Last night, I ate a Kit-Kat chunky, a Twix, two Oreos and around three trifles. The night before, I ate 2 Kit-Kat chunkies, 4 trifles and two ferrerro-rochers. The night before that, I had half an entire block of chocolate, 2 Kit-Kat chunkies, four Operretas, three ferrerro-rochers and four oreos.

I also ate a lot of other stuff I don't even remember about. This is all thanks to my older sister, Karen (http://www.taylors.edu.my/news/news_landing.php?id=5&news=28) who just graduated and returned from her stay in Reading, England.

Her room-mates had too much chocolate to bring home by themselves, so they gave the excess to her, which ended up mostly in my mouth due to the fact that both of my sisters are trying to eat as few as possible. She also brought back Flakes (which I love to death) but my grandmother gave them away (GRRR). Well, that's all I'm writing this time, because I have an uhhhh.... appointment.

No comments: