Sunday, July 20, 2008

The End of The World, Courtesy of Brandon Tan

As revealed to me in a phone conversation with Brandon last night, the world will have a pretty good chance of coming to an abrupt end in the year 2012. Yes, you only have four years to live before you die a horrible, horrible death. The cause of death? A gigantic asteroid will fall out of the sky and crush your tiny face.

I think that's utter bullshit. If we were really gonna die in 4 years, wouldn't it be all over the news? According to Brandon, the reason it's not on the news is because nobody cares about what happens in 4 years. Well, I don't know about you, but if someone told me I'd die in 4 years I'd like.... steal his car and stuff. At least I wouldn't have to deal with SPM.

However, if it is true that an asteroid will impact Earth in the year 2012, there's gonna be riots and shit so keep your shotgun close-by. Yes, this post has been quite a bore, but there's always a silver lining. In a bet I made with Brandon yesterday, if he is not on the planet Mars escaping the asteroid by the year 2012, then he owes me 5000 bucks. This post is partly to remind myself of that. I can smell the money now.

No comments: