Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cutting an Orange, 1 Keruing Style

I have absolutely nothing to talk about. Well, not exactly, because I actually have tons of things to blabber on about, just that they're not very interesting ( and neither is anything on this blog ). Therefore, I have decided to write about something that happened quite a while ago, when Mr. Tysern was still teaching.

It was right after the Chinese New Year holidays. Mr. Tysern had taught us that throwing wet tissues at the ceiling was a great way to add some cheap, long-lasting decorations - they're still up there.

Anyway, before the holidays, My. Tysern had given each of us an orange. Most of us ate it, but after the holidays, Angeline discovered it was still in her bag. She later left the class and it was at this point that I decided to take the orange; and like the paper balls, "accidentally" throw it up into the fan.

The fan made a clean cut through the orange and a piece of it hit someone, staining their shirt. After some continuous laughter for about 5 minutes, Zien Han, the guy sitting next to me, took the larger piece and threw it into the fan again. This time, the whole thing exploded, with most of it flying out the window.

I love oranges.

No comments: