Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hatred for My Fellow Man

We've all had it. Hatred. Lots of it. I, in particular, have a lot ( can't afford anger management ) and thus, feel compelled to post a list of the people who I would gladly bludgeon to death with a wrench for five dollars. Heck, I'd even do it for fun ( well, at least in my mind ). Following are the people I hate most in 1 Keruing, ( excluding those who may visit my blog ) followed by the reason I hate them. Enjoy.

Amy Chua : stuck-up, won't shut the heck up.

Kathleen Sasha : same as Amy, talks like crazy.

Nicole Chan : don't get me started on this one... Urghhh....

Angeline Koh : being an annoying prick.

Jivean Maes : better now, but still not good.

Formerly on my list:

Lau Jun Yee : he's better now.

Lucas Tan : because he saw my blog (thanks Brandon).

No comments: